Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions of the Karamball offer (the “Promotion“) on http://www.karamba.com/ (the “Website“). The Promotion is organized by the company as defined in the Terms of Service, as applicable to you (the “Company”, “us“, “we” or “our“).
By registering with the Company and/or by using the Company’s gambling services and/or by participating in the Promotion and/or by marking the “I accept these Terms and Conditions” box (or any other similar wording) you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out below, in their entirety and without reservation (the “Terms and Conditions”). As such, the Terms and Conditions constitute a binding legal document between you and the Company and they shall govern your use of our gambling services at all times.
This Promotion commences on ___________. This is an ongoing Promotion, currently without an end date, we will provide reasonable notice of when the Promotion is to come to an end (the “Promotion Period“).
The Promotion draw consists of one hundred (100) numbered Karamballs, marked with numbers from 1 to 100 (“Marked Karamballs“). Every day during the Promotion Period, there will be a random draw of five (5) Marked Karamballs (“Daily Draw“). A timer showing the next Daily Draw will be presented on the Website. An eligible player will be entitled to choose Marked Karamballs, according to the terms below.
The Daily Draw will occur at the end of each day at 00:00. Days are counted from 00:00 GMT to 23:59 GMT. All times and dates are in GMT.
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must:
- Be an existing player with a valid account on the Website.
- Deposit min 10 €/£/$
- Choose Marked Karamballs one hour before the next Daily Draw.
- Comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- In order to participate in the Promotion:
- Each game played on the Website, during the 24 hours prior to the Daily Draw, entitles player to accumulate points.
- Wagering on different casino games will contribute differently towards your wagering requirements. Please see here to find out how wagering on different casino games contributes to the wagering requirements.
- points will be granted as follows:
for casino games: bet* wagering contribution= number of points
for Sport games (only for – Pre Live, Live betting and Combo): 1<ODDS<1.7 * bet= number of points
- There shall be two separate Daily Draws one for non-VIP players and another for VIP players. To participate in a Daily Draw each non-VIP, player needs to accumulate 100 points to select a Marked Karamball. To participate in a Daily Draw each VIP player needs to accumulate 300 points to select a Marked Karamball. For the purposes of this Promotion a VIP Player shall mean a Premium VIP or a Prestige VIP as described on www.karamba.com/vip.
- Each eligible player may select up to forty (40) Marked Karamballs per Daily Draw. There are no restrictions on different players selecting the same Marked Karamball.
- For each Marked Karamball that a player has chosen that matches one or more of the Karamballs selected on the Daily Draw, the winning player will be entitled to the following prize:
- If five (5) Marked Karamballs that a player has chosen are selected in the relevant Daily Draw, the winning player will win, subject to sub-section f. below, an initial amount of 300 EUR per non-VIP winner and 500 EUR for VIP winners (the “First Jackpot“).
- If four (4) Marked Karamballs that a player has chosen are selected in the relevant Daily Draw, the winning player will win subject to sub-section f. below, an initial amount of 150 EUR per non-VIP winner and 300 EUR for VIP winners (the “Second Jackpot “).
- If three (3) Marked Karamballs that a player has chosen are selected in the relevant Daily Draw, the winning player will win, subject to sub-section f. below, an initial amount of 35 EUR per non-VIP winner and 50 EUR for VIP winner (the “Third Jackpot “).
- If two (2) Marked Karamballs are selected in the Daily Draw, the winning player will be entitled to select three (3) Marked Karamballs on the next Daily Draw.
- If one (1) Marked Karamball is selected in the Daily Draw, the winning player will be entitled to select two (2) Marked Karamballs on the next Daily Draw.
- Each of the First Jackpot, Second Jackpot and Third Jackpot (each the “Jackpot“) will be divided between all the players who have chosen the relevant winning Marked Karamballs which are selected in the relevant Daily Draw. If no player wins a Jackpot, the Jackpot will remain for the Daily Draw that will be held on the next day. For each Jackpot that was not claimed, the Jackpot monetary amount will be added daily until a player wins the relevant Jackpot. Once a player wins a Jackpot, the amount will reset to the initial amount.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Participation in this Promotion and the activities and games offered on the Website are restricted to individuals of legal age as determined in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides. You cannot enter this Promotion or play on the Website under any circumstances if you are not at least eighteen years of age. You may be asked at any stage to provide the Company or a third party with satisfactory proof of age and/or identity. Failure to provide satisfactory proof of age and/or identity shall disqualify you from participation in the Promotion and/or winning any of the prizes.
- Except as stated above, none of the prizes granted under this Promotion may be exchanged for cash or transferred to a third party.
- All prizes and promotional offers, will be cancelled at withdrawal if any of the applicable conditions have not been met in full.
- We may cancel, amend or modify any Promotion, bonus or special offer by publishing the amended or modified terms or notice of cancellation on the relevant internet page of the Promotion or special offer. Such amendment, modification or cancellation shall take effect following the expiry of a period of 14 days of such publication, or with immediate effect, where required for security reasons, to comply with applicable law or regulation, due to abuse or otherwise where the Promotion, competition or special offer is not capable of being conducted as specified as a result of exceptional circumstances.
- These Terms and Conditions have been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between any translated versions of these Terms and Conditions and this English language version, the meaning of this English language version shall prevail.
- If you register or play in the UK:
- You hereby agree to these Terms and Conditions which govern the Promotion, along with the UK Terms of Service which includes but is not limited to the Bonus Policy.
- Withdrawing funds: your deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. For further information, please see the UK Withdrawal Policy.
- We will not exercise our right to amend, modify or cancel any Promotion, competition of special offer under this term for players who have already opted into the relevant Promotion, competition or special offer, made a deposit in expectation of receipt of a prize or otherwise commenced play in relation to the relevant Promotion, competition or special offer where to do so would affect the ability of these players to:
- receive or accrue the relevant prize;
- fulfil the remaining qualifying criteria for the relevant Promotion or special offer;
- use, access or retain any prizes or bonuses already received or accrued.
- If you do not register or play in the UK:
Our guide to slot machine games will take you on a roller coaster ride through slots central right here at Karamba. Buckle up for a slots fiesta with spinning reels and interactive gameplay. We’re about to introduce you to classic slots, video slots, progressive slots, and video poker slots too. Ready to get on the slots train? Strap yourself in, this show’s about to get on the road…
Here is what you need to know about how to play Online Slots:
- Step #1 -How to Choose the Right Slot Machine Games For You
- Step #2 –What Are 3 Reel Slot Machine Games?
- Step #3 –What Are 5 Reel Slot Machine Games?
- Step #4 -What are Paylines?
- Step #5 –What Are Video Poker Slots?
- Step #6 –Jackpot Slots and How they Work
The Karamba Guide: How to Choose the Right Slot Machine Games For You
Are all slot machine games the same? No way! Online slots are even more varied as the range of games you’re likely to find at your favourite online casino. Since there are so many fun slot games to choose from, it’s important to know how each game plays out, and what features to look for. Slots are often thought of as the most popular games at casinos. With so much variety on offer, it’s never easy choosing one slot over another.
What Are 3 Reel Slot Machine Games?
Back in the prehistoric age, when online slots were sci-fi fantasy people played classic slots. Many of these classic slot machine games featured 3 spinning reels, a handful of paylines, and mechanical arms. 3 reel slots are easy to spot at the casino – there are only 3 spinning reels used to form combinations of symbols. 3 reel slots typically don’t include in-game animation, wilds, scatters, bonus rounds, and other Hollywood-style features.
Don’t be misled – 3 reel slots are anything but boring. These slot games showcase all the symbols such as red 7s, cherries, bars, bells, and other fruity symbols and many of these classic slot machine games got a makeover with the launch of online casinos, and now they’re enjoying rising popularity with slot fans across the UK.
3 reel slots feature 3 vertical rows, with limited combinations available. They are full of nostalgia, and many software providers are shifting their attention to create fun 3 reel slot machine games for players.
What Are 5 Reel Slot Machine Games?
5 reel slot machine games are very popular with online casino players. Players looking to enjoy interactive gameplay will have fun playing 5 reel slot games. These games are packed with interesting themes and entertaining in-game features.5 reel slots feature 5 vertical reels, and multiple paylines.Many 5 reel slot games feature 20 paylines, although it’s not uncommon for 5 reel slots to have dozens of paylines available.
What are Paylines?
Slot machine games are filled with many elements including a display box, a paytable, reels, bets per line, the play/spin button, and paylines. The number of paylines varies from one slot game to the next, depending on whether you’re playing classic slots, video slots, or progressive slots.
For the most part, classic slot machine games with 3 reels feature a handful of paylines while video slots showcase 20 paylines, 25 paylines, or even 50 paylines.
A payline is a winning line or a betting line. Originally, slots only featured a single payline. The paytable indicates the payouts per payline, and payouts are made horizontally, and in many different combinations including trapeziums, zigzags, diagonal payouts etc. On average, slot machine players can expect 25 paylines – 30 paylines on games.
Many of our slots at Karamba allow you to pick the number of paylines you want to play, while others have fixed paylines in play on every spin. Variable slot machines allow players to choose a minimum of 1 payline up to the maximum. Progressive jackpots are typically played at full throttle with all the paylines in play.
What Are Video Poker Slots?
Video poker games are fashioned off traditional 5-card draw poker. Players compete against the computer for the best 5-card hand. Back in the old days, poker players would sit around the table and compete against one another for the poker pots.
Now, thanks to the advances in slot machine terminals and online casino gaming, online video poker games are readily available to players. You can compete for rewards, based on the strength of your hand. At Karamba, we’ve got great video poker slots like Jacks or Better with 1, 5, 10 or 25 hands available.
In video poker games like Jacks or Better, the minimum hand that qualifies on the pay table is Jacks or Better. Depending on the number of coins you wager, the pay table will reflect different amounts. As with traditional poker, the strength of your hand determines the size of the payouts.
In Jacks or Better, the ranking increases with the following hand combinations: Two Pair, Three of a Kind, Straight, Flush, Full House, Four of a Kind, Straight Flush, and a Royal Flush. At the top end, 4,000 coins are up for grabs (on top bets) when a suited 10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace form.
Jackpot Slots and How they Work
What is a jackpot? How does it work? Where can you play jackpot slots?Slot machine games typically offer fixed jackpot payouts. A jackpot is a lump sum payout that usually rises as more players deposit coins into that slot machine game.
With progressive jackpots, a percentage of every bet goes towards the jackpot prize pool. Some people think that regular slots don’t have jackpots, but this isn’t true. However, jackpot slots are progressive jackpot slots games, while regular slots simply have jackpots that are fixed. Many leading software companies power the platforms of multiple online casinos. When players at any of these casinos wager on a game, a percentage of that wager goes towards the progressive jackpot pool.
With a standalone slot game, only bets on that slot game at that online casino will feed the jackpot. The difference here is the network. The bigger the network, the bigger the potential progressive jackpot payouts. Cosmic Fortune is a jackpot game at Karamba, and it’s filled with quite futuristic, featuring different aliens and space ships and a jackpot amount to be won.
There you have it! Your guide to choosing a slot machine game. Play responsibly and enjoy the experience.
Your Guide to Power Cash
Power Cash is a bright and cheery instant game created by NeoGames. This scratchcard features a combination of classic slot machine symbols such as watermelons, lucky red 7s, golden horseshoes, 4-leaf clovers, bells, bananas, bars, and dice.
A minimum of 3 matching symbols is required for rewards to be offered to win in Power Cash. The simplicity of this game certainly doesn’t detract from its fun value at Karamba.com. It’s just like playing a regular scratch game at a local kiosk, except that it’s available online on PC, Mac, Android or iOS.
Read on for additional information on how to play Power Cash, one of the top scratchcard games available to play at Karamba Casino.
Power Cash: How to Play
Power Cash is an instant scratch card game. This means that there is no need to learn any techniques or systems to get started. Players have between 1 and 7 scratchable lines in play. Each of these lines is associated with a rewards area. A quick way to play all 7 scratchable lines is the MAX LINES button.
Bet Size & Line Price: Play begins after selecting a bet size by toggling the +/- button. This is located alongside the Line Price element on the bottom left of the screen. Bet sizes begin at £0.02 and increase in the following increments: £0.05, £0.10, £0.25, £0.50, £1.00, £2.00, £5.00, and £10.00. Whatever line price is selected will be applicable to every line that is played in Power Cash scratch game.
Scratch to Reveal: Once the number of scratchable lines has been chosen, and the bet size has been locked in, the PLAY button should be clicked. Players also have the option of clicking on each active scratch line, one at a time or all of them together with the REVEAL ALL button. Once 3 matching symbols have formed on the scratchcard interface, players are rewarded according to the pay table.
Score a Win: The TOTAL BETS area displays the value of the bets (the price per line X the number of lines in play). Any payouts that form will be displayed on screen accordingly. These rewards are instantly added to the game balance in the player’s account.
|Max Bet||20||Wild Feature||No|
|Min Bet||0.02||Special Feature||No|
|Game Gesign and Graphics|
|Bets and Limits|
Game Features and Extras
Power Cash is a straightforward and easy to play scratchcard game with a few features and extras. These elements can be displayed by clicking the ‘?’ icon on the bottom right of the screen.
Payouts: Rewards are offered to players who successfully match 3 symbols. The payouts associated with these rewards are displayed alongside each scratchable line on the right-hand side of the scratchcard game.
Mobile Friendly: Power Cash game is fully compatible with mobile devices, including Android and iOS smartphones and tablets. Mobile functionality is quick and easy to set up, as the game has been optimised for smaller screen sizes. Players are simply required to tap on the LINES button (1-7 lines in play), and then click the PLAY button.
Further Gameplay Info: More information can be found under the game info category which can be accessed by clicking the “?” in the bottom left had corner of the game screen. There are no wild symbols, scatter symbols, or bonus elements in the game, since it is a conventional scratch game which requires matching 3 symbols.
Play Power Cash Responsibly
- Practice Power Cash scratch game in demo mode before giving it a go in real money mode.
- Read this Power Cash review to learn how the game works and refer back to it whenever needed.
- Always set a budget for your scratchcard gaming sessions and stick to it.
- Understand the payouts associated with each winning symbol combination.
- Manage your playing time effectively.
- Practice responsible gaming at all times. Keep it fun!
Bonuses Available for Playing Power Cash
All new players at Karamba get to enjoy a generous 100% match bonus up to £50 + 100 extra spins*. This promotional package for new players can be used for top games like Astrodice. Of course, there are terms and conditions associated with this bonus and others which may be offered at Karamba. Here’s how it works:
- Deposit £10 minimum and receive a 100% match bonus up to £50 + 20 extra spins on day 1
- On day 2, players qualify for an additional 40 spins.
- On day 3, players qualify for yet another 40 extra spins.
Altogether, this adds up to a 100% match bonus up to £50 + 100 extra spins.
*Terms and conditions apply. Wagering requirements apply to this welcome bonus offer. Find out more:
Gambling can be addictive, please play responsibly: https://www.karamba.com/info/responsible/
18+ only: https://www.karamba.com/info/underage/
Terms & Conditions:
Min. deposit: $/€/£10
Max. bonus: £50 for UK players.
Max. bonus: $/€ 200 for non UK players.
Offer valid on first deposit.
Offer only applies to new players.
Spins are given as follows: 20 spins and 100% bonus upon first deposit. Another 40 spins are given upon deposit on the second day after the first deposit (min $/€/£20), and an additional 40 spins are given upon deposit on the third day (min $/€/£20).
Winnings won with bonus spins that require deposit, have to be wagered 35x.
Bonuses that require deposit, have to be wagered 35x.
Karamba.com Welcome Bonus for UK customers:
100% bonus on your first deposit up to £50 Unless otherwise stated. This bonus only applies for deposits of £10 or higher! All you need to do is just deposit the money in your www.karamba.com account and you will receive this bonus instantly!
- First Deposit £50 get £50 bonus, play with £100 plus 20 spins.
- Second Deposit £20 get 40 spins, play with £20 plus 40 spins.
- Third Deposit £20 get 40 spins, play with £20 plus 40 spins.
Karamba.com Welcome Bonus for Non UK customers:
100% bonus on your first deposit up to $/€200 Unless otherwise stated. This bonus only applies for deposits of $/€10 or higher! All you need to do is just deposit the money in your www.karamba.com account and you will receive this bonus instantly!
- First Deposit $/€100 get $/€100 bonus, play with $/€200 plus 20 spins.
- Second Deposit $/€20 get 40 spins, play with $/€20 plus 40 spins.
- Third Deposit $/€20 get 40 spins, play with $/€20 plus 40 spins.
The “Welcome bonus” terms & conditions:
o Bonus Policy and Terms of Service apply.
o The “Welcome bonus” is limited to one bonus per household.
o The “Welcome bonus” may not be used in conjunction with any other bonus, promotion or offer.
o The “Welcome bonus” must be wagered at www.karamba.com within 21 days of being credited to your account. www.karamba.com reserves the right, at any time, to revoke any welcome bonus not used within the allotted time period.
o Please note that in the interests of fair gaming, we require you to have wagered a minimum of 35 times the sum of your welcome bonus before cashing out any winnings.
Wagering requirements T&Cs apply (see here).
o Unless stated otherwise by www.karamba.com, the non-deposit bonus is available to new players only (players who have not received this bonus before).
Our welcome bonus is automatic. However, there are various reasons for not receiving it and you may need to personally request it. If you have not received your automatic welcome bonus after making an approved deposit, please contact our support team. This can be done online while you are playing (click the “online support” button), or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Just remember to state your username.
Terms on bonus spins:
o All spins credited to a player’s account must be used within 1 day from when the offer was granted. Unused spins will be removed from the account thereafter.
o Spins are considered as a bonus and must be wagered before any winnings can be cashed out. The Spins bonus is calculated as the total value of the winnings received through the use of the spins. The total value of such credit shall be subject to the wagering requirements set out below.
o Any and all spins bonus(es) shall be subject to the standard bonus policy detailed hereby.
o Players, who initiate a deposit in order to receive spins as part of a deposit offer, MUST wager their deposit amount before initiating a withdrawal. Players who withdraw their deposit without wagering will lose the spins received from the deposit or if used, any winnings received from the spins.
o The above terms also apply to 20 Spins ON YOUR FIRST DEPOSIT. For more details, please see our FAQ page.
Deposits may be withdrawn before a player’s wagering requirements have been fulfilled. However, if this occurs, all bonuses and winnings will be voided/removed from the player’s account. Players must contact support in order to withdraw their deposit.
Winnings received through the use of the free bonus (no deposit) or free spins shall not exceed $/€/£100. Any winnings which shall be made with the free bonus or free spins which exceeds the £100 maximum, shall be considered as nil, and shall not be recorded as winnings. Only the maximum winnings of $/€/£100 can be withdrawn by the Player subject to the terms specified in the Bonus Policy.
When a bet abuses the betting system – regardless of which game it was placed on – it will not count towards a player’s wagering requirements. If the player placed single bets equal to or greater than $/€/£4 or $/€/£0.50 per line, or 15 percent of the bonus amount before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal. In addition, if a player deposited with Skrill or Neteller and placed single bets equal to or greater than $/€/£2.50 of the bonus amount before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal. If the player placed bets on any of the games which contribute 0% to the wagering requirement before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of a player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal.
Please note that Karamba will not exercise this right to amend, modify or cancel any promotion, competition of special offer under this term for players who have already opted into the relevant promotion, competition or special offer, made a deposit in expectation of receipt of a bonus or otherwise commenced play in relation to the relevant promotion, competition or special offer where to do so would affect the ability of these players to:
- receive or accrue the relevant bonus;
- fulfil the remaining qualifying criteria for the relevant promotion, competition or special offer;
- use, access or retain any bonuses already received or accrued, except where the relevant Customer(s) has engaged in fraudulent or unlawful behaviour or where the amendment, modification or cancellation of the promotion is required to enable Us to comply with our legal and/or regulatory obligations.Notwithstanding anything else in this Bonus Policy or any additional terms or rules which govern the provision of any gambling promotion to players, players shall not be prevented from withdrawing:
- their deposit balance,
- winnings from wagers made with funds in that deposit balance; and
- winnings from any bonus which are not subject to wagering requirements or restrictions (or for which wagering requirements or restrictions have been satisfied), except where Karamba is required to prevent such withdrawal of funds in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations (including anti-money laundering requirements).
In Sweden, the games on this website are operated by AG Communications Limited a Malta based company with registration number C48328 and having registered office at 135, High street, Sliema SLM 1549, Malta, which is licensed and regulated by Lotteriinspektionen with license number 18Li7458.